- All forms must be filled out & returned the day before your appointment, (contact information is above).
- All x-rays & the referral slip, (from your dentist) must be forwarded the day before your appointment.
- We will call you the day before to Check-in for your appointment, (this is required). Credit Card #’s must be provided at Check-in and are only run once treatment is completed that day.
- A mask must be worn inside the building.
- Only the patient may enter.
- Please call from your car & an assistant will come out to get you.
*ALL of the above are required in order to be seen. Appointments will be rescheduled at the discretion of the doctor.
Once a diagnosis is confirmed, treatment is often initiated immediately and completed on the same day.
Please provide the following information at the time of your first visit:
- The referral slip from your dentist, (required!).
- If you have dental insurance, please bring the necessary information, (this information has NOT been forwarded to our office).
- A form of payment, (payment is due upon services rendered).
- X-rays, (if applicable, we do take our own).
- Completed and signed PT Registration Forms.
- A list of medications you are presently taking, (mainly blood thinners).
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med).
If your dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office.
It is standard procedure for us to take an x-ray at the consultation visit. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.